M30W Programming Forum

M30W is a text-based version of Scratch

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This is the development forum for M30W (also known as Emerald, do not confuse with Emerald Programming Language).
Our Non-development forums are available here

M30W(Emerald) 0.3 is out! (Download) Requires Python 2.6 or higher.
Opal 0.3(A better command line M30W) is out! (Download) Requires Python 2.6 or higher.
M30W 0.3.6 GUI barebones (Download) Requires Python 2.6 or higher and wxPython
Diamond-2 RED2 GUI Barebones (Fancy M30W editor) s out! (Download) Requires .NET Framework 3.5 or higher, does not require Python
M30W++ GUI barebones (Java M30W) Alpha 1 is out! (Download) Requires Java.


Gershmer.net, our hosting, will close in February 2011. We have not fully decided what to do with our hosting after that, but we will tell you when we decide.

Adverts

Adverts

  • Index
  •  » Development
  •  » How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

#1 2009-11-21 17:26:42

markyparky56
Hi...
From: Scotland
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 910
Website

How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

how do i do i?


I am A M30Wr.
I always get the last word.

Offline

 

2009-11-21 17:26:42

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2009-11-21 20:04:48

Gershmer
Admin
From: Newton Centre, Massachusetts
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 515
Website

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

I'll assume you're in WinSCP.

http://www3.gershmer.net/winscptut.png


http://card.ly/images/vcard-green-small.png

Offline

 

#3 2009-11-22 04:05:21

Magnie
> I am Ninja! <
From: Polaris, the planet
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 321
Website

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

Open WinSCP > Login > Make a folder named "markyparky56 > make your web page > save it > Add link on the index file in the main folder > should be all.


- I speak IF Common -
  ~ Magnie Mozios ~

Offline

 

#4 2009-11-22 14:01:05

markyparky56
Hi...
From: Scotland
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 910
Website

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

what is winscp?


I am A M30Wr.
I always get the last word.

Offline

 

#5 2009-11-22 19:07:02

Gershmer
Admin
From: Newton Centre, Massachusetts
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 515
Website

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?


http://card.ly/images/vcard-green-small.png

Offline

 

#6 2010-02-21 18:02:53

bendad
M30W Computer Geek
From: A Place....
Registered: 2010-01-23
Posts: 162
Website

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

Am I allowed to edit the index.htm to add myself and my page to it?


http://bendad.dragonadopters.com/dragonanimated_433188.gif "Fate protects fools, little children and ships named Enterprise" -- Commander Riker

I'm sorry that I am copying Filo5's old signature, but it is very awesome. As they say, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Offline

 

#7 2010-02-21 18:08:15

markyparky56
Hi...
From: Scotland
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 910
Website

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

bendad wrote:

Am I allowed to edit the index.htm to add myself and my page to it?

Id say yes since your part of the team.


I am A M30Wr.
I always get the last word.

Offline

 

#8 2010-02-21 20:03:59

Gershmer
Admin
From: Newton Centre, Massachusetts
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 515
Website

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

Yes. I can always change it back if there is abuse.


http://card.ly/images/vcard-green-small.png

Offline

 

#9 2010-02-21 20:07:02

Gershmer
Admin
From: Newton Centre, Massachusetts
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 515
Website

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

By the way, bendad, make your page compliant with future HTML versions....

follow the W3 standards for line breaks.

<br />, not <br>, Future versions of HTML will require all tags to have end tags too, so, unless you want <br></br>... well umm... change it to <br />


http://card.ly/images/vcard-green-small.png

Offline

 

#10 2010-02-21 20:44:42

bendad
M30W Computer Geek
From: A Place....
Registered: 2010-01-23
Posts: 162
Website

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

Gershmer wrote:

By the way, bendad, make your page compliant with future HTML versions....

follow the W3 standards for line breaks.

<br />, not <br>, Future versions of HTML will require all tags to have end tags too, so, unless you want <br></br>... well umm... change it to <br />

I have no idea what it uses because I use Seamonkeys WYSSIWIG (i hope I spelled that right). You can go to it and look at the source code. Most browsers do that.


http://bendad.dragonadopters.com/dragonanimated_433188.gif "Fate protects fools, little children and ships named Enterprise" -- Commander Riker

I'm sorry that I am copying Filo5's old signature, but it is very awesome. As they say, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Offline

 

#11 2010-02-21 21:07:45

markyparky56
Hi...
From: Scotland
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 910
Website

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

bendad wrote:

Gershmer wrote:

By the way, bendad, make your page compliant with future HTML versions....

follow the W3 standards for line breaks.

<br />, not <br>, Future versions of HTML will require all tags to have end tags too, so, unless you want <br></br>... well umm... change it to <br />

I have no idea what it uses because I use Seamonkeys WYSSIWIG (i hope I spelled that right). You can go to it and look at the source code. Most browsers do that.

WYSIWYG actualy
What You See Is What You Get


I am A M30Wr.
I always get the last word.

Offline

 

#12 2010-02-21 21:26:39

bendad
M30W Computer Geek
From: A Place....
Registered: 2010-01-23
Posts: 162
Website

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

markyparky56 wrote:

bendad wrote:

Gershmer wrote:

By the way, bendad, make your page compliant with future HTML versions....

follow the W3 standards for line breaks.

<br />, not <br>, Future versions of HTML will require all tags to have end tags too, so, unless you want <br></br>... well umm... change it to <br />

I have no idea what it uses because I use Seamonkeys WYSSIWIG (i hope I spelled that right). You can go to it and look at the source code. Most browsers do that.

WYSIWYG actualy
What You See Is What You Get

Thank You!


http://bendad.dragonadopters.com/dragonanimated_433188.gif "Fate protects fools, little children and ships named Enterprise" -- Commander Riker

I'm sorry that I am copying Filo5's old signature, but it is very awesome. As they say, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Offline

 

#13 2010-02-21 22:19:17

cds56
THE TOOOTH! THE TOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!
From: Canamadiana
Registered: 2009-11-07
Posts: 423

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

Well, maybe i should add myself?


http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/glider.png

Offline

 

#14 2010-02-21 22:20:38

bendad
M30W Computer Geek
From: A Place....
Registered: 2010-01-23
Posts: 162
Website

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

cds56 wrote:

Well, maybe i should add myself?

That would work! Do you know HTML?


http://bendad.dragonadopters.com/dragonanimated_433188.gif "Fate protects fools, little children and ships named Enterprise" -- Commander Riker

I'm sorry that I am copying Filo5's old signature, but it is very awesome. As they say, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Offline

 

#15 2010-02-22 11:41:24

cds56
THE TOOOTH! THE TOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!
From: Canamadiana
Registered: 2009-11-07
Posts: 423

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

Yes, I do, and I just added myself :) Good thing I already had a minisite built so I didn't need to do any extra stuff


http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/glider.png

Offline

 

#16 2010-02-22 15:58:27

markyparky56
Hi...
From: Scotland
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 910
Website

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

cds56 wrote:

Yes, I do, and I just added myself :) Good thing I already had a minisite built so I didn't need to do any extra stuff

Hehe, i just changed what it said next to my name... im so naughty! hehehehe, lol... well that was random.


I am A M30Wr.
I always get the last word.

Offline

 

#17 2010-02-22 21:07:18

cds56
THE TOOOTH! THE TOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!
From: Canamadiana
Registered: 2009-11-07
Posts: 423

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

*twisted smile* lol.


http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/glider.png

Offline

 

#18 2010-02-23 17:29:44

markyparky56
Hi...
From: Scotland
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 910
Website

Re: How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

cds56 wrote:

*twisted smile* lol.

*Evil laugh punctuated by coughs*


I am A M30Wr.
I always get the last word.

Offline

 
  • Index
  •  » Development
  •  » How do i create my own page on http://gershmer.net/emeraldteam/?

Adverts

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Hosted by PunBB-Hosting