M30W Programming Forum

M30W is a text-based version of Scratch

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This is the development forum for M30W (also known as Emerald, do not confuse with Emerald Programming Language).
Our Non-development forums are available here

M30W(Emerald) 0.3 is out! (Download) Requires Python 2.6 or higher.
Opal 0.3(A better command line M30W) is out! (Download) Requires Python 2.6 or higher.
M30W 0.3.6 GUI barebones (Download) Requires Python 2.6 or higher and wxPython
Diamond-2 RED2 GUI Barebones (Fancy M30W editor) s out! (Download) Requires .NET Framework 3.5 or higher, does not require Python
M30W++ GUI barebones (Java M30W) Alpha 1 is out! (Download) Requires Java.


Gershmer.net, our hosting, will close in February 2011. We have not fully decided what to do with our hosting after that, but we will tell you when we decide.

Adverts

Adverts

#26 2010-04-07 22:06:17

cds56
THE TOOOTH! THE TOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!
From: Canamadiana
Registered: 2009-11-07
Posts: 423

Re: An Interesting Thought

floppy_gunk wrote:

VB is windows only, right?

bleh. Sick of windows.

hehehe.


http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/glider.png

Offline

 

2010-04-07 22:06:17

AdBot
Advertisements

#27 2010-04-08 19:10:52

Gershmer
Admin
From: Newton Centre, Massachusetts
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 515
Website

Re: An Interesting Thought

markyparky56 wrote:

floppy_gunk wrote:

VB is windows only, right?

bleh. Sick of windows.

Bah, Macs are too exspensive and do everything a PC does.

Except for when you hold shift while minimizing a window.

And except for that some people prefer command (on windows it would be the winKey/logo) over control.


http://card.ly/images/vcard-green-small.png

Offline

 

#28 2010-04-08 20:59:11

cds56
THE TOOOTH! THE TOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!
From: Canamadiana
Registered: 2009-11-07
Posts: 423

Re: An Interesting Thought

Gershmer wrote:

markyparky56 wrote:

floppy_gunk wrote:

VB is windows only, right?

bleh. Sick of windows.

Bah, Macs are too exspensive and do everything a PC does.

Except for when you hold shift while minimizing a window.

And except for that some people prefer command (on windows it would be the winKey/logo) over control.

AAAH *shivers* not the mac *command* key!
That thing messes me up everytime i use a maaaaac!


http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/glider.png

Offline

 

#29 2010-04-09 08:46:40

markyparky56
Hi...
From: Scotland
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 910
Website

Re: An Interesting Thought

Right... ok... sounds pretty pointless things which a Pc does't do.


I am A M30Wr.
I always get the last word.

Offline

 

#30 2010-04-09 10:11:20

floppy_gunk
I Am Your Father.
From: Earth, The Milky Way (I think)
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 186
Website

Re: An Interesting Thought

I've used PCs a few times, and found that they are a bit slower.

Also, the 3D look on a Mac is awesome. And so is the dock. And the menu bar.

And my mom and all her relatives say that Macs are better (and their first computers were windows, so they would know). So there.

Gershmer wrote:

Except for when you hold shift while minimizing a window

I just tried that. WOAH. That's AWESOME.


Big Bob bites black bugs, but black bugs bite Big Bob back.

Offline

 

#31 2010-04-09 13:39:26

cds56
THE TOOOTH! THE TOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!
From: Canamadiana
Registered: 2009-11-07
Posts: 423

Re: An Interesting Thought

floppy_gunk wrote:

I've used PCs a few times, and found that they are a bit slower.

Also, the 3D look on a Mac is awesome. And so is the dock. And the menu bar.

And my mom and all her relatives say that Macs are better (and their first computers were windows, so they would know). So there.

Gershmer wrote:

Except for when you hold shift while minimizing a window

I just tried that. WOAH. That's AWESOME.

Macs will be faster, because they're sooooooo specialized.
It's not like they need any extra drivers or stuff cause they only need be officially workable on macs.

and Most macs have big video kerds in them now.
(have no idea why, there are no big games for teh mac)


http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/glider.png

Offline

 

#32 2010-04-09 19:53:56

markyparky56
Hi...
From: Scotland
Registered: 2009-10-08
Posts: 910
Website

Re: An Interesting Thought

Not very customiseable... Pcs can be fast if you want them to... plenty of programs for them... cheaper... You can choose the look... you can build them the way you want them to be... anything else you want me to state? Im just saying the obvious.


I am A M30Wr.
I always get the last word.

Offline

 

#33 2010-11-30 07:34:16

evelynz8735
Member
Registered: 2010-11-30
Posts: 1

Re: An Interesting Thought

Right... ok... sounds pretty pointless things which a Pc does't do.






__________________
watch free movies online

Offline

 

Adverts

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Hosted by PunBB-Hosting